COVID-19 Protective Measures
Due to the current situation we have made some changes to protect our staff and ensure our production and service operations continue undisturbed.
Here are some of the measures:
Our personnel now work in shifts to create more space for social distancing
Employees are allowed to work only if they are in good health. People with any kind of symptoms are not allowed to work.
Our personnel have been trained on new procedures and issued with PPE in order to protect against COVID-19
Including regular washing and disinfection of their hands
- All the equipment being worked on is sanitized and sterilized prior to shipment
The current situation is impacting operations in many ways including preventing your subcontractors access to site for thermal validation activities.
At Lives International we can help by offering:
- Rental systems – can be complete standalone system or additional equipment for your existing system.
- Remote support and training via video link.
- Off Site Mapping Services - Remotely operated systems - We can ship our real-time system to site and configure it remotely via mobile network. All you have to do is position the equipment. You can view the test in real time and we can even produce reports remotely. Plug and play - Just send the equipment back after use.
Our large stock of thermal mapping equipment is ready to go and includes:
- Data loggers for the range between -90 to 140˚C
- Pressure, rH and CO2 solutions
- Thermocouple based systems
About Off Site Mapping Service
Off Site Mapping Service is very efficient and easy to implement. In a glimpse, we ship our real-time system to your site and configure it remotely via mobile network. All you have to do is position the equipment. You can view the test in real time and we can even produce reports remotely. Easy, plug and play. When done, you just send the equipment back to us. More about Off Site Mapping Services