This role is suitable for a person with a technical aptitude and commitment to succeed. Your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support and service to our customers in Ireland including performing work at the customer site. You will also support our business development and play an important role in setting up premises in Ireland for LIVES International.
LIVES International products and services are designed to meet the needs of the Pharmaceutical / Lifesciences industry and so a knowledge and experience of the needs and regulatory obligations in these sectors is essential.
We design and manufacture class leading solutions for Thermal Validation, Temperature Mapping, Cold Chain Monitoring and Environmental Monitoring. Our business in Ireland has been developed with a long-term distribution partner who recently changed their ownership. This change has led to us seting up directly in Ireland and create this excellent opportunity to join a market leader which is already enjoying great success and growth in Ireland.
Both the UK & Ireland Manager and the CEO of the company.
The primary place of work will be at offices at a suitable location to be decided.
You will also be required to carry out work at customer sites throughout Ireland with the occasional international travel for meetings and events.
The region covers the Island of Ireland
- Planning the deployment of equipment at customer sites
- Execution of LIVES International Installation & Operation Qualification (IQQ) protocols according to GxP guidelines
- Carry out user training
- Maintenance and testing such as battery changes
- Provide technical support by visiting sites, video conferencing, telephone and email
- Generate sales opportunities through your regular customer contact
Customer relations and sales
- Identifying key personnel and monitoring any changes to these
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with key personnel
- Following up on quotations and sales opportunities by working with business development
- Maintaining a knowledge of events and activity which impact on sales such as new projects
- Communicating new product and service developments to generate new opportunities
- Being aware of the regulatory obligations that apply to both LIVES INTERNATIONAL and our customers and how these can be used to generate new opportunities.
- Maintaining the company sales funnel and CRM database
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments of goods
- Delivery of goods in person (as required)
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in as many of the following areas as possible.
- Measurement instrumentation such as temperature, pressure, relative humidity and CO2.
- Data loggers and associated software
- Reporting of results and comparison against test acceptance criteria
- Instrument calibration
- Execution of Installation and Operation Qualification Protocols
- Temperature mapping and thermal validation
- Equipment and applications such as Autoclaves, Lyophilizers, SIP, Depyrogenation tunnels, ULT Freezers and temperature-controlled storage units.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
Lives International Instruments Ltd
1st Floor, 9 Exchange Place, IFSC Dublin 1, Ireland
Tel: 07980 938985