Lives International Corporation manufactures and distributes electronic equipment (data loggers, temperature blocks and reference probes) for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking for a full-time person to start immediately working in our calibration and maintenance group.
Training will be provided, previous calibration and / or electronic instrument repair experience is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with calibration and technical skills seeking an opportunity to broaden their skills in the area of calibration and repair of electronic instruments.
The ideal candidate can work well with a small team, is technically inclined, and personable. Customer service skills are a bonus.
- Technical support for existing customers (phone and onsite support)
- Organize and maintain our own equipment (data loggers, blocks, reference probes, etc...)
- Handle customer's calibrations and repairs
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel)
To perform the essential functions of this position and the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem-solving--the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Interpersonal skills--the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral communication--the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills
- Written communication--the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information
- Planning/organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Quality control--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality
- Adaptability--the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability--the individual is consistently working the hours as specified by management, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Safety and security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with certain disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to independently ascend and descend stairs
- Ability to independently reach, twist and bend
- Ability to independently remain stationary for extended periods of time
- Ability to independently lift up to 50 pounds when required by work assignment
- Light local in-town (Nashua area only) travel will be required. Mileage reimbursements will be provided at the required government rate $0.55/per mile with potential for long-distance travel by airplane with overnight stays.
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Half health care paid
- Half dental care paid
Hours of Operation:
- Monday -- Friday from 8am -- 5pm (excluding national/federal holidays)
- The applicant will receive a 1hr unpaid lunch
About Lives International Corporation:
Lives International Corp. is a thermal validation and mapping systems company that provides technological solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your application via email to the attention of Vlad Curtean, Sr. Manager or use the button bellow.
IMPORTANT - please respond with the following in order to be considered for the position:
- Resume attached
- Available start date
- Requested salary